WHY CHOOSE A ZERO-TURN
Zero-Turn mowers are made for one purpose only, mowing grass. They mow quickly, they leave a perfect finish and will save you time trimming around obstacles.
You can cut your mowing time in half using a zero turn mower instead of a traditional riding lawn tractor.
- The manoeuvrability of zero turn mowers allows you to easily mow around trees, flower beds and other obstacles more easily than a traditional lawn tractor
- Not having to back up and go forward or making multiple circles around a bush does save time compared to a conventional lawn tractor
- Zero-Turn mowers tend to be between 30 to 50% lighter than comparable non specialist machines - lighter machine don't bog down on wet ground.
- Allows you onto the grass earlier in the season and longer at the end
- Cuts Quicker (some machines cut at 12mph)
- Much less strimming needed after cutting, saves even more time in the tidyup
- Much more reliable than comparable non specialist machines
- Much cheaper to run
- Its a "no brainer"