Thursday, 31 August 2017.
bobcatmowers.co.uk is the trading style of Mark Wingrove of 24 Hampstead Road, Surrey RH4 3AF
The general terms and conditions of sale detailed below govern the contractual relationship between the User (hereafter referred to as You) and bobcatmowers.co.uk the company (hereafter referred to as We) and both parties accept these conditions unreservedly.
These general conditions of sale are the only conditions that are applicable and replace all other conditions, except in the case of express, written prior dispensation. We maintain that, by confirming your order, you unreservedly accept our general conditions of sale, having read them. These Terms and Conditions of Sale are important to you and bobcatmowers.co.uk as they have been designed to protect your rights as a valued customer and to protect our rights as a business and to create an understanding between us.
There are 4 methods in place to put through an order
- by Internet on our site at www.bobcatmowers.co.uk 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- by email on email@example.com
- by telephone at 01306 740880
- by Post accompanied by a copy of your order and your method of payment addressed to: 24 Hampstead Road, Dorking, Surrey. England
- We will then send you a confirmation that we have received your order by email.
3. Product information
bobcatmowers.co.uk takes great care when putting information online with respect to the essential characteristics of our products, notably with respect to the technical descriptions emanating from our partners and suppliers and the photographs illustrating the products; this however, within the technical limits that exist and with respect for the best standards on the market. However, on occasion due to our partners and suppliers constant improvement of their product, they may change their products without informing us.
The prices indicated on the Site are in British Pound and include all taxes and delivery to East Sussex, West Sussex, Surrey and South London. The possible delivery costs are indicated for the User as products are chosen and are invoiced at the end of the order in addition to the price of the products.
We reserve the right to modify our prices at any moment but will apply the current rates as indicated to you on the site at the time the order was placed.
Please note that we will honour your order while stock is available, however, PLEASE NOTE if when we are doing the Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) we find the product is faulty, we will make every effort to replace the product or re-engineer the product to the manufacturers specification before delivery and we will contact you in less than 3 days of your order date to inform you how long it will be before we are able to deliver the product.
If there are certain products that are temporarily unavailable, we will send the available products and will pay the shipping fees for the rest of the order. We will offer you a replacement for an unavailable product, a product of equal price and quality. If you choose to refuse, we will reimburse the unavailable product. If you wish to return it to us in the conditions outlined in article 9 (right of retraction satisfied or reimbursed), the fees will be covered by us.
6. Delivery method
The products bought on the Site will be delivered to addresses within East Sussex, West Sussex, Surrey and South London by our own delivery vehicles. We do not deliver outside of our local area and you will have to collect your purchases or we can arrange for your local Bob-Cat Mowers Dealer to personally look after you.
By consequence, and in trying to avoid any delay, please enter as of placing your order:
- a professional or paid-for email address
- a telephone number (work or home) where you can be reached at any moment in the day
- Further, for any order above the amount established by bobcatmowers.co.uk, a piece of identification as well as justification of domiciliation will be requested and should be sent via fax, Post, or email. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, however these measures are taken to protect our clients from possible fraud associated with bank cards.
7. Secure payment
bobcatmowers.co.uk uses GeoTrust to guarantee the security of your online payments.
bobcatmowers.co.uk has chosen to assure online payment security with GeoTrust by encrypting the connection when transmitting information on the network. When you see the payment sign you will know that your payment is secure.
The names GeoTrust and or bobcatmowers.co.uk and or Mark Wingrove and or PayPal may appear on your bank account statement.
Please note that if our security department suspects fraud, we have the right to cancel the transaction for security reasons and to invoice you for the reasonable costs of ensuring such.
bobcatmowers.co.uk offers 3 primary methods of payment: Credit card (Debit card, Visa or MasterCard), bank transfer and PayPal.
To pay by credit card, debiting will be made when your order is forwarded on condition that we have received pre-authorisation for your account. If sufficient funds are not available, your order will not be taken into account. For payment made online by credit card, the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) system of security is used, which allows for encrypting your banking information when on the network. Bank transfer payment: Your payment will be processed when your bank transfer is received. Once your payment received we will dispatch your goods. The processing of off-line payments may take several days.
8. Guarantees and After Sales Service
All of the products we sell benefit from:
- The legal guarantee of conformity;
- The legal guarantee from hidden flaws;
- The manufacturer's guarantee for a period defined by the product purchased and the brand.
- Shipping fees of the products are the customer's responsibility. However, if the product does not conform to the product description, shipping fees will be reimbursed to the customer.
- bobcatmowers.co.uk will handle possible repairs with the manufacturers. Whatever the problem is with your product, you must attach with the defective product, a copy of your invoice, the guarantee (in the box) and the return goods voucher.
- Please note, legal guarantees do not apply to repairs for damage caused by external origin (for example, accidents, shocks, fluctuation of electricity etc.) or by the users faulty usage of the product such as a non-conforming installation or using it for commercial purposes or using said product with incorrect peripherals, accessories or consumables.
- The manufacturer's guarantees sold by bobcatmowers.co.uk do not cover:
- Replacement of consumables (batteries, tyres, drive-belts, light bulbs, fuses, oil, filters, blades etc.)
- The abnormal use or non-conforming usage of products. We ask that you consult the user's manual provided with the products malfunctioning due to accessories (power cables etc) damage from external sources (shocks, accidents, electricity current fluctuations etc).
- In all cases, bobcatmowers.co.uk will not be held responsible in the event that the manufacturer refuses to honour the warranty due to, but not limited to, any of the above noted reasons.
- In the event that the manufacturer will not provide service under warranty, an estimate of the cost of the repair will be given to the customer. Administrative fees will be requested by if payment for the estimate is not made.
bobcatmowers.co.uk will not be held liable for the poor use and their consequences on the products purchased from our Site.
10. Protection of Personal Data
Since the details you give us are essential for the processing and delivery of orders, for billing and for the establishment of warranty contracts, failure to provide these details will result in the cancellation of your order.
By registering on the Site, you agree to provide us with sincere and true information as it concerns you. Communicating false information is contrary to the present General Conditions as well as the conditions of use listed on the Site.
In accordance with the "Data Act and the Laws of England & Wales" AMP Services is authorised to extract, handle and use information that concerns you. This information is the subject of computer processing. This activity is strictly regulated: You have the permanent right to access and rectify all the information that concerns you, in accordance with European texts and national laws in place (article 34 of the law of January 6th 1978). You can at any moment make a request to AMP Services to find out what personal information they contain for you. You may at any moment, and by request, modify this information.
Please also see our published Privacy Notice.
If you accepted to receive our promotional emails when you registered on the Site, offers including new items, clearance, exclusivities, good deals etc. will be sent to you. You may at any moment request not receive any further emails. If you so accepted as of registration on the Site, bobcatmowers.co.uk and its contractual partners may send you information in the form of precise and punctual promotional operations